cygwin-xfree

Paul Loewenstein Paul_Loewenstein@SoftHome.net
Sat Jul 26 22:13:00 GMT 2003

I am suffering repeated xwin.exe crashes due to "BadWindow" (see
attached /tmp/XWin.log).  I am running Windows 2000.  I am also running
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 6.1, which I suspect has something to do with
increasing the likelihood of applications receiving bad window handles.

Is there any way of having xwin.exe recovering from this error rather
than crashing?  WRQ Reflection-X 9.0.1, which for various reasons I
would like to retire, runs robustly in the same environment.

Paul