xfree cvs

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sun Jul 27 18:00:00 GMT 2003

JS,

Sorry, the both the HEAD branch and the XFIXES_BRANCH branch were
screwed up until just now.

I was working on committing the XFIXES_BRANCH right before my wedding
and I appear to have committed half of the changes on HEAD and the other
half in XFIXES_BRANCH.  I went back today and removed these changes from
HEAD and applied them to XFIXES_BRANCH.

You should now be able to build both HEAD and XFIXES_BRANCH from the
xoncygwin project on SourceForge.

Harold