[ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 92

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Jul 29 17:18:00 GMT 2003

Joe,

Don't know for sure what happened in your case.  It appears that all X
Clients (including the inernal window manager) lost communication with
the X Server at about the same time.  The *IOErrorHandler's are called
when communication with the X Server is lost.  Sounds like you had a
hiccup in your TCP/IP network stack on your Windows machine.

Lets just forget this unless it happens to you on a regular basis.

Harold