XFree86 fonts from 4.2.0 to 4.3.0

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Jul 29 19:25:00 GMT 2003

Can anyone think of any changes to the font packages between 4.2.0 and
4.3.0 that would require me to repackage and distribute 4.3.0 font sets?
  If not, I would really like to just leave the current 4.2.0 fonts in
place since it will save most people from downloading between 15 and 50
MB of the same stuff.  Of course, the version numbers will look a little
funny, but I think most users would be pleased that they didn't have to
download the fonts again.

Of course, if anyone knows otherwise, please speak up now so I don't
make a terrible mistake.