[ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 92

Peter Colovas pcolovas@lucent.com
Tue Jul 29 21:13:00 GMT 2003

I'm running Win2k SP4. I have a problem with winclip exceptions. If I
close down the X session when I have multiple remote terminals open, I
almost always get an exception in xwinclip. It is still happening with
Test92. I run XWin -multiwindow -clipboard. I get the same xwinclip
error at home on win98, but I haven'y upgraded to this server test
version yet.
-Pete

--
Peter W. Colovas