[ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 92

Earle F. Philhower III earle@ziplabel.com
Wed Jul 30 05:13:00 GMT 2003

Howdy...
At 04:13 PM 7/29/2003 -0500, Peter Colovas wrote:
>I'm running Win2k SP4. I have a problem with winclip exceptions. If I
>close down the X session when I have multiple remote terminals open, I
>almost always get an exception in xwinclip. It is still happening with
>Test92. I run XWin -multiwindow -clipboard. I get the same xwinclip error
>at home on win98, but I haven'y upgraded to this server test version yet.

Do you mean that you get this when you are trying to kill the server from
the notification icon?  I too see that occasionally, but haven't taken the
time to run under GDB and see why the xwinclip thread is GPFing during
server shutdown.  In any case it's benign since you're killing the app anyway,
right?

-Earle F. Philhower, III
  earle@ziplabel.com
  cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel