Keyboard Hook Example (MorseCode Beeper)

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Jun 2 00:44:00 GMT 2003

Okay, I have finally posted the MorseCode beeper project that I have
been talking about.  It does several things that might be of interest to
the Cygwin/XFree86 project:

1) Stores and loads settings from the registry.  (Not tough, but helpful
to have an example.)

2) Allows settings to be adjusted through a Properties window.  (Again,
not hard, but an example helps.)

3) Installs a Win32 API Hook that monitors keyboard messages for the
entire system.  (Really hard, example really helps.  :)

Both the source code and a binary zip can be downloaded from my home page:

http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/MorseCode/

Enjoy,