Multiwindow request

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Jun 2 18:17:00 GMT 2003

Peter,

I think this is doable.  We already know the server display and screen
number, so we could create a DISPLAY environment variable to pass to a
new shell.  We could also construct a PATH variable that might be able
to deduce the location of cygwin1.dll... but I think that would already
be in the PATH env var that XWin.exe has, so we could possible read it
and pass it to the child shell.

With all of that being said, I don't think I will be writing this
anytime soon, unless I am bored.

Harold