Multiwindow request

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Jun 2 18:18:00 GMT 2003

I don't think a client chooser would be needed.  Each display/screen
registers its own notification tray icon and the functionality of
'launch xterm' could only be to launch an xterm that is running on the
local machine and connected to the local display.  It would have to be
disabled for XDMCP sessions.

Harold