taskbar and system tray menus

Colin Harrison colin.harrison@virgin.net
Mon Jun 2 22:19:00 GMT 2003

Hi Earle,

I must admit I like 'Close' at the bottom.
Harold must rule on this one, or else we'll keep moving the furniture around
:)
I'm easy either way, I won't use the menu much anyway.
As always 95% of the effort goes into only 5% of the product!
'Always on Top' has a natural place somewhere I'm sure!

Aren't the nits biting today.
Asking an obvious question: Why do we need an 'Always on Top'anyway?
It's silly on most of the remote stuff I run to ever want this to happen.

Only taskbars (Office bars etc) get this privilege to dominate the desktop
and
only then around the edges!

Colin