xwinclip shouldn't monitor the primary selection

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Jun 3 14:00:00 GMT 2003

Think what you want in five minutes, but I have worked on it for over a
year and it isn't as simple as you think.

Keep your suggestions to yourself if you don't have anything concrete to
contribute.

Harold