Multiwindow mode problem with Mozilla/Phoenix on Solaris

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Jun 3 17:32:00 GMT 2003

Rob,

Please update to XFree86-xserv-4.2.0-42.

I forget... did I already ask you to try this without using -clipboard
(you are using -clipboard, right)?  If not, please try this without
using -clipboard and report your results.

Harold