Newer version of MorseCode source code and executable

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Jun 5 04:55:00 GMT 2003

I cleaned up the code for the MorseCode project a bit.  I changed the
settings variables from global scope to being a static structure with a
reference pointer passed amoung the various functions.

I also added info to the Properties window about what units each of the
settings has (milliseconds and Hz).

Finally, I cleaned up the installation of the hook DLL to use a single
function and pass minimal variables between the DLL and the EXE.

The new source code and binary are here:

http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/MorseCode/

Anyone that looked at the source code before should look at the new
souce code... it is much cleaner.