cygwin-xfree Digest 5 Jun 2003 06:18:10 -0000 Issue 1105

Mark Manning markem@ev1.net
Thu Jun 5 15:57:00 GMT 2003

(I hope this goes back to the X-Windows Problem.  First reply I've done
and the subject line is different.)
(Subject was: Re: Possible X-Wndows problem)

I'm sorry, I forgot to say what OS I was running under.  I'm using
Windows 98se.

 >    (To see GDI handles/etc bring up taskmgr, select View->Select
Columns, and check
 > GDI objects, Handle Count, USER objects, and memory usage...)

I have looked for this but Windows98se does not offer this.  I do have
the System Monitor program installed.  Unfortunately, it does not have
anything in it about GDIs, Handles, or USER objects.  I can monitor
memory usage, page faults, etc... but would have to be sitting in front
of the computer when Cygwin dies in order for me to see just how much
memory is being used.  Do you know of a program which monitors and logs
system statistics?  If so, let me know so I can do so.  I'll try to post
the program tomorrow.

Mark