xwinclip/-clipboard - Development on no selection stealing version

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sat Jun 7 21:38:00 GMT 2003

I committed an XFIXES_BRANCH branch to CVS on SourceForge.  Follow the
instructions from David's email in this thread if you don't know how to
checkout a branch.

I hope I got all the correct files checked in... I won't be back online
until Sunday evening.

Harold