Mozilla vis-à-vis Cygwin

Earle F. Philhower III earle@ziplabel.com
Wed Jun 18 00:28:00 GMT 2003

Howdy Michael,

At 11:24 AM 6/17/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Anyway.. I guess what I expected from my May 10th "FYI" was at least
>a private email or two from people who would be interested on working
>such a project. From now on I will try to be more clear.

Like Ken Thompson said, that's just they way open source has always worked.
If it's important to you, then why not start hacking away at it instead of
waiting for others?  Once you start posting patches and bug reports to the
Mozilla team's website or here if it's cygwin xfree86 related, I'm sure
you'll get more input and support.

-Earle F. Philhower, III
  earle@ziplabel.com
  cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel