Xfree issues under Windows 2000

Ken C cygxlist@hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 19:51:00 GMT 2003

>Shut down the already running login manager with
>/etc/init.d/xdm stop (maybe this file is kalled kdm or gdm or how the
>         login manager is called)
>start xdm in debug mode
>xdm -debug 10 -nodaemon

Pardon my ignorance, but I think I've restarted this with the correct
settings (I found kdm in /usr/bin/, and it seemed to respond to the stop and
start commands).  I have also attempted connecting using xwin, and as usual
it didn't go through, so now, I ask embarrassed, where do I find the log
files generated by kdm in debug mode?

Thanks as always,

Ken