opengl issue

Dominik Szczerba domi@vision.ee.ethz.ch
Wed Jun 25 07:13:00 GMT 2003

 > However, if you compile and link using -lglut32 -lglu32 -lopengl32, you

Aaaaaargg, I was here, I noticed that X11 quitted fullscreen and opened
a normal Windoze window, I should have realized it is hardware accel.
But what made me confused is glxgears, which was giving me low fps
values. I should have noticed that glxgears doesnt open Windoze window.
So glxgears birnary apparently uses -lGLU -lGL. I was looking for a
source code of glxgears to compile it myself, but I didnt find it.

 > It is on the todo list, but most developers lack the knowledge of how
to integrate it.

No, I'm fine, I dont need it and I wouldnt bother. Please dont take away
posibility to link against windows opengl/glut drivers.
I would only emphasize the issue in the docs, I read about opengl32 but
it was not emphasized enough for me.

thanks a lot!
Dominik

--