problem resizing xwindow veritcally

J S vervoom@hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 21:39:00 GMT 2003

Kumarchi,

I assume you are running in multiwindows mode? I get that problem too but I
don't think there's much you can do about it at the moment apart from run
XFree with a different window manager.

Harold,

I've managed to avoid looking at the source code so far, but from my
recollection, Kensuke developed the multiwindow mode quite quickly. Is it a
big piece of code to understand? Kensuke seems to have run off!

JS.