Font error running app using XDMCP/XWin.exe to Solaris 9 host

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Mar 14 01:36:00 GMT 2003

Alan,

Do you know for sure that you are actually running a font server on said
Solaris machine?  Have you tried connecting to the font server on the
Solaris machine using another X Server, such as MI/X?  Can you check the
logs for xfs on the Solaris machine to see if it is getting the
connection and rejecting it?

Harold