Is there an XFree86-bin source package?

Alexander Gottwald Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon Mar 24 16:53:00 GMT 2003

Andre Bleau wrote:

> Is there an XFree86-bin source package, like for the other packages of the
> Cygwin's disribution? or are sources only available through CVS? I ask
> 'cause I tried with setup to download the sources of that package through
> half a dozen mirrors, and each time the sources where marked as n/a.

There is no source package. But you can get the source via cvs:
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/cg/prog-obtaining-source.html
or the source tarballs from ftp://ftp.xfree86.org/pub/XFree86/4.3.0/source

bye
    ago

NP: Silke Bischoff - The Guardians of the 7th Universe
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723