Multimonitor screen

Lester Caine lester@lsces.co.uk
Thu Mar 27 22:49:00 GMT 2003

Harold L Hunt II wrote:
> You answered your own question in the subject of your message.
>
> You can use the -multimonitor command-line parameter for XWin.exe to
> create a window that spans multiple monitors.
>
> However, this flag does not yet work in conjunction with the
> -multiwindow command-line parameter... though it would probably be
> trivial to make it work.
>

> Are you using the -multiwindow command-line parameter?

No.

I have been playing using startxwin.bat.

If I add -display and -screen extensions I can create
multiple screens and move them around.

If I use -multiwindow or -multimonitor nothing starts, is
there anything to add to those to get a window to open?
I have seen some notes that they have not been documented yet.

--
Lester Caine