Multimonitor screen

Lester Caine lester@lsces.co.uk
Fri Mar 28 11:48:00 GMT 2003

Lester Caine wrote:
>> As of Test 79 -multiwindow works across multiple monitors just great,
>> with
>> or without the -multiplemonitors flag. (Thank you Kensuke!)
>

> That may be where I am going wrong <g> Do I need to download something
> else other than the 'setup' distribution? Now that I am getting into
> things, I can see that the xserver is 4.2.0-29, but XWin is still 4.2.0-1.

OK I can answer my own question now - I need to developer
stuff <g>

I've got Test79 loaded and working - pictures across two
monitors.

So next question on the list ( unless I find it first ) I
have startx configured to go into kde2, but I can't see at
present where I tell XWin to use both monitors when it
loads. Obviously I am still finding my way around the
scripts, so some further kicks in the right direction would
help.

--
Lester Caine