For the FAQ: German Umlauts & bash in X11

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sat Mar 29 05:34:00 GMT 2003

Heinz,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I have included your suggestion in a new release
of the FAQ that I just posted.

To anyone else that has been making FAQ suggestions: please send them again.
My documentation build system is working again so I can quickly add items to
the FAQ now.

Harold