Patch for maximize-restore positioning

Earle F. Philhower III earle@ziplabel.com
Tue May 13 01:21:00 GMT 2003

Howdy...
At 08:07 PM 5/12/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Could this patch address the problem I was having where when I would run a
>DirectX app on one monitor (at a different resolution than the second
>monitor) when the app would end, the X desktop would no longer be at 0,0 but
>rather moved over like at 800,0 ?

I'm not sure what you were seeing. but unless it was in the multiwindow mode
where you maximized a window then un-maximized it and it was stuck in the
upper-left hand corner, then no.  This just adds to the maximization patch
yesterday to restore the window position on SIZE_RESTORED...

-Earle F. Philhower, III
  earle@ziplabel.com
  cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel
  http://www.cdrlabel.com