Question about color map and 8 bit color

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed May 14 03:48:00 GMT 2003

Anthony,

I am not sure what you mean.

When you run `xdpyinfo' does it list a StaticColor or PseudoColor
visual?  If it lists StaticColor only, then please send in your line
that starts XWin.exe.  If it does list a PseudoColor visual, then please
specify what it is that you are trying to do.

Harold