how to run dos/windows command within cygwin

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed May 14 03:51:00 GMT 2003

Sebastian,

I don't think your question has anything to do with XFree86 running on
Cygwin.

Your question seems to be a general Cygwin question.  I have redirected
your email to cygwin@cygwin.com and set the reply-to address for you so
that any replies to this message will go to the Cygwin list.

Harold