Starting XWin in XDM mode with no console app?

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu May 15 01:57:00 GMT 2003

Ruth,

You need to use startxwin.bat, which is in /usr/X11R6/bin.

You will need to modify the file, ever so slightly, to connect to a
remote machine instead of launching local apps.

In fact, such a modified file is attached.

I think I am going to make a new release of the startup packages now
that contains this file and changes the default startxwin.bat to use
-multiwindow.

Harold