Xwin -clipboard causing Netscape6 to crash

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu May 15 15:42:00 GMT 2003

Mike,

Please install the XFree86-xwinclip package for Cygwin/XFree86.  Then,
remove the -clipboard command-line parameter and run xwinclip instead.
Report your results.

This will help me to determine if the problem lies with the way that we
interface with X or the X clipboard, or if it is specific to the
integrated version of xwinclip.

Thanks for testing,

Harold