XDMCP issue - no login dialog from Linux to Cygwin

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu May 22 13:04:00 GMT 2003

David,

You still haven't actually enabled XDMCP yet:

http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-xfree-faq.html#q-mandrake-8.1-xdmcp

The default for Mandrake is to use KDM, so the information in the above
FAQ entry should help you out.

Let us know what happens,

Harold