XDMCP issue - no login dialog from Linux to Cygwin

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri May 23 03:33:00 GMT 2003

David,

I think you might want to just try specifying the IP address of the
remote machine.  I think you will be successful if you use the IP
address instead of the hostname in your -query.

Note, when XDMCP is enabled you have to restart XDM/KDM/GDM.  The
easiest way to ensure that this happens is to restart the machine.

Harold