Custom icons per window class/name patch

Earle F. Philhower III earle@ziplabel.com
Sun May 25 02:49:00 GMT 2003

Here's an even better version, it listens to the WM_HINTS events and
changes the window icon on-the-fly.  Konqueror uses this, maybe other
apps do too.

You should untgz this file over the last one I sent (true_x_icons.tar.bz2)
as the 2 winmulti*.c files had to be modified.

At 10:54 PM 5/24/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>Earle's replacement X->Windoze function is ace, my test results are:-
>
>xterm X icon
>xeyes 'eyes' icon
>xclock 'clock' icon
>ethereal 'their weird e' icon
>Mozilla 'coloured.. maybe wrong, too pixelly to tell!' icon?
>Qt (say hello example) X icon
>Konqueror 'coloured file' icon
>RealPlayer(linux realplay) X icon
>acroread(linux acrobat) 'correct, but low resolution!' icon
>

>Running on XP Pro at 1280x1024 Screen, Color quality 16 bit.
>
>That's a pretty impressive piece of code.
>
>Colin

-Earle F. Philhower, III
  earle@ziplabel.com
  cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel