Custom icons per window class/name patch

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon May 26 22:11:00 GMT 2003

Colin,

Thanks, this may come in handy.  I am finishing up working some overtime
for the holiday weekend... after that I might be able to play around
with all of these patches and try to get a test release out.

Harold