Custom icons per window class/name patch

Colin Harrison colin.harrison@virgin.net
Wed May 28 15:54:00 GMT 2003

Hi Earle,

Disregard ghostview icon as per my previous post(s)!

I rebuilt clean from Harold's test86 source with your from_86.diff.bz2 patch
this morning, to be sure my
exe/results were up-to-date.

I don't get the xclock watch icon on my remote linux boxes either, (RedHat
8.0 and 7.3, KDE) using
XFree86-4.2.0-72 and XFree86-4.2.0-8 which are RH's latest released rpms for
these disto versions!
Cygwin is at 4.2.0-1. Looks like a red herring anyway, I can't fault any
'normal' (as in longstanding) X app icon handling through XWin!

I think I'm splitting hairs anyway by pushing my testing beyond XWin's
boundaries (i.e. handling clients outside cygwin, that should be handled via
XDMCP)?

Colin