Custom icons + MouseUp fix

Earle F. Philhower III earle@ziplabel.com
Fri May 30 05:16:00 GMT 2003

Howdy Harold, let me just say thanks for the efforts you've been giving
while trying to herd cats^Wpatches...

At ***02:37 AM*** 5/29/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>11) Try, in vain, to maintain a uniform coding style and
>variable/function naming convention.  I am mostly winning the
>curly-brace (curly braces on separate lines please), indenting (emacs
>Please replace local source with source from test release, reapply local
>patches to test source, and submit new patches as needed. :)
>I have made lots of style fixes to the source, so you might as well
>replace all files... otherwise diffs will be useless for me as they were
>quoting hundreds of lines of source that were logically equivalent but
>stylistically different.  [Anybody about to send me a diff command that
>ignores whitespace, don't... that isn't what I am looking for.]

All the old changes look to work great!  I got my Debussy and NCVerilog icons,
title bars, etc. without a single change.

I am also attaching what I hope is a style-conforming patch for the missed
mouseup messages.  The problem is that Windows will not give you a
WM_[LMR]BUTTON[UP/DOWN] unless the mouse is over a window you own.  To get
around this I put in a check in the WM_TIMER which is already in there to
kludge WM_MOUSEMOVEs when the pointer is not in an X owned window.  It's
gone through 2 days of me beating on it for real work and it seems OK.

-Earle F. Philhower, III
  earle@ziplabel.com
  cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel
  http://www.cdrlabel.com