Icons [in Server Test 87]

Earle F. Philhower III earle@ziplabel.com
Fri May 30 16:57:00 GMT 2003

Howdy Lev, Colin,
At 09:16 AM 5/30/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>This one crept passed quality control :).
>I can confirm your problem at 32 bit colour with xclock etc.
>OK at 24 bit and 16 bit (1280x1024) on my machine.
>Out with the magnifying glass again!

Colin, you ran a 32bpp test and attached a screen capture, no?
I cannot reproduce anything like what you two are seeing, I run
at 32bpp all the time.

It could be something to do with the device driver/HW involved
as I only have access to my GF2GTS and my 4 screens of Voodoo 3000.
What GFX cards are you folks running?  You might have to do some
debugging on your own HW to narrow this down...

-Earle F. Philhower, III
  earle@ziplabel.com
  cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel
  http://www.cdrlabel.com