New IRC channel for the project: irc.freenode.net #cygwinx

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sun Nov 2 00:05:00 GMT 2003

I have created a channel for discussion of Cygwin/X.  Relevant topics
include questions from users and discussion of development.

I will try to hang out in #cygwinx whenever I am online.  I may
occasionally direct people to the IRC channel if we are discussing
something in email that would be easier to discuss in IRC.

Feel free to request my presence in #cygwinx on this mailing list if I
am not currently there; in some cases I may not be in #cygwinx simply
because I forgot to login.

Hope to see you there,