WindowMaker-0.80.2-1 bad TIFFs?

Dan Scott dan.scott@ca.ibm.com
Wed Nov 5 14:50:00 GMT 2003

I'll add my confirmation of the problem. TIFFs in WindowMaker worked
fine before the last update.

My mount settings represent a default Cygwin install:

userid:/etc$ mount
C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\fonts on /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts type
system (binmode)
C:\cygwin\bin on /usr/bin type system (binmode)
C:\cygwin\lib on /usr/lib type system (binmode)
C:\cygwin on / type system (binmode)

Dan