XWin works on Win2K but not on some WinXP clients

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Nov 11 13:58:00 GMT 2003

Kirk,

By the way, you could jump into irc.freenode.net/#cygwinx (note the x on
the end) and get a faster turn-around on messages between us.  It would
probably help get the problem fixed with less rambling about
possibilities in your particular configuration when I could just ask you
and move on based on your immediate answer :)  Well, I guess I will
always be long winded.  I am learning to accept that ;)