Cygwin X server crashes when a remote Xemacs is run

Brian R.Landy landy@alumni.caltech.edu
Wed Nov 12 05:12:00 GMT 2003

Hi, I see what appears to be the same crash (address 0x61093b2c), using
Vim 6.2 with the GTK1 GUI.  One remote system is running AIX, the other
Solaris.  The cygwin system runs NT 4 SP6.

However, I only crash if I run XWin.exe -multiwindow.  Switching to
windowed, fullscreen, or even rootless causes the crash to go away.

Nothing is written to Xwin.log after the normal startup messages.

Brian