Define a foreign language keyboard in HP-Ux CDE, with the AltGrkey?

Hans Dekker hans.dekker.ext@juntadeandalucia.es
Wed Nov 12 18:49:00 GMT 2003

It is true what Franz says: applying another X-Window System Package
maps the right keyboard (Spanish in my case).

So, by logical thinking you may say that Xfree86 somehow gives a
keyboard mapping to CDE that is different from what it should be.

Unfortunately my time right now is restricted on the subject. Some time
later I could dive into the problem and possibly the source code, so any
comments that can help are welcome. There must be something simple I
guess, because German keyboards (and other non-US keyboards) will suffer
from the same problem.

Thanks, Hans.