wmaker

Lorenzo Travaglio lorenzo.travaglio@fastwebnet.it
Thu Nov 13 23:38:00 GMT 2003

You're right, I'm sorry. My environment is composed by an Intel P3 running
at 350Mhz with Win98. I've downloaded Cygwin on a CD in the office (where
Cygwin runs on Win2000) and I've installed at home from that CD.
I know three ways to run X application, from startxwin.bat, from Windows
application bar and from inside a bash shell.
The first one produces only the message related to XWin.exe.
The second one produces only the ZoneAlarm alerts and nothing more even if I
answer 'yes' to ZoneAlarm's request to allow the application to access the
Internet (why? I haven't such a LAN!).
The third one starts an X window but nothing more. After "X&" from bash,
when I try to run "wmaker&" the answer is only an error.

Bye