Xaw - Problems with keyboard focus easy to fix (Doh!)

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Nov 17 19:37:00 GMT 2003

There is a fix in the Xaw library for fixing the VendorShell, just as in
LessTif.  I simply enabled a Windows-specific version of this fix based
off of Zhangrong Huang's LessTif fix.

The patch is attached.  I did a build test of this and ran a
non-recompiled xterm.exe against it: keyboard focus worked without the
mouse pointer being in the xterm window.

I'd like to get this released quickly, but I have to work for the moment.