Xt - Needs same DllMain fix for exporting vendorShellWidgetClass?

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Nov 18 00:58:00 GMT 2003

Xt's Vendor.c has a fix for OS/2 that exports and initializes
vendorShellWidgetClass on startup.  It seems that this might be needed
for us since we need the fix for Xaw, Xaw3d, and LessTif.

Would someone please look at the attached patch and comment?  I have
build tested it and gave it a quick runtime test, but I am not certain
about whether or not it is needed.