Updated: XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-22

Zbynek Winkler zwin@users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 18 21:32:00 GMT 2003

Alexander Gottwald wrote:

>>On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
>>

>>No. The AutoRepeat option is not used yet. I'll change this.
>>

>Done.

As it happens, I was completely happy with the old behavior. Now it
defaults to something else than I have set in the win32 environment.
Could the default be (when no config file is found) the autorepeat that
was before the change? Thus this upgrade would hit only the users who
really want to customise it.
Zbynek

--
http://zw.matfyz.cz/     http://robotika.cz/
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic