mapping the right mouse button

J S vervoom@hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 15:56:00 GMT 2003

I remember seeing recently that there was a fix for mapping the mouse
buttons in XFree86. I'm trying to get an application called EMC (which does
disk management on MVS) to work with XFree but the problem is the right
mouse button doesn't seem to work.

It should bring up a menu when I right click on one of the disk images. I
found that I could use Shift-F10 instead though and wondered if someone
could tell me how to map these keys to the right mouse button?

Thanks for any help.

JS.