Cygwin XFree86 startx Problem

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Nov 21 20:04:00 GMT 2003

Igor,

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, Chan Seng Loong wrote:
>

>>hi again...
>>
>>Thanks to Mr. Igor Pechtchanski, the "[: Seng: unknown
>>operand" problem is eleminated with the power of ""
>>qutoes :-D
>

> Good.  Harold, how do you want to go about incorporating the patch?

As you suspected, I think this is actually a generated file.  Granted,
the input is similar to the output, but it is a different file that
needs to be patched.  Again, I cannot check this right now.

As far as what to do with the patch, it is hard to say.  Are you just
asking about how it will get into my next release?  That should be easy.
  As far as finding it an upstream home, we still have to wait for the
tree on freedesktop.org to finish being setup.