Problem with WinXP, XF86, Caps lock, xterm and cursor keys

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Nov 25 19:04:00 GMT 2003

Have you got Spy++ from any version of Visual Studio?  It will show you
keyboard messages and you can check if the field that we check is
changing depending on whether Caps Lock is down or not.

Harold