Cygwin/XFree86 Website Design (Possible Deuglification?)

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sun Oct 5 17:39:00 GMT 2003

Colin,

Great screen shot.

I have the following suggestions:

1) Make a full resolution version (1280x1024).  Keep the shrunk version,
but maybe standardize on 800 x 600?

2) Can you make a thumbnail while you are at it?  Say 200 pixels wide?

3) Run 'uname' or 'uname -a' in the local xterm so that people realize
it is running on your Windows machine.

4) Open an xterm on a remote host (or in your KDE session) and run
'uname' or 'uname -a' in it.  Again, so people don't have to think :)

I think this could be a great shot.

Harold