XFree86 Bugzilla - New Cygwin Xserver product added - Use for entering bugs

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Oct 7 17:05:00 GMT 2003

All,

If you have any outstanding issues that you still want looked at, please
go to http://bugs.xfree86.org/ and enter new bugs assigned to the
"Cygwin Xserver" product.  That will automatically send me an email and
allow me to track which issues are open, invalid, and fixed.

As it is right now we are not using any bug tracking system, so I expect
that this will at least help me to stop forgetting open issues.

Waiting for those first few bugs to be entered...

Harold

Note: You can enter "enhancement" bugs for new feature requests.  This
is perfectly allowable and encouraged.